Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHP / SDF file connection Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aniket.bhola
190 Views, 2 Replies

SHP / SDF file connection Error

Hi everyone,

I am working with Civil 3D - planning and analysis workspace; I am having multiple shp and sdf files in civil 3d drawing connected using data connection link. Executed formula based many analysis and generated different conditions as per project requirements.

Many times when I am opening my drawing again after certain time some of the sdf/shp file layer shows warning of disconnected. when I am connecting it again using data connection from task pane (only assigning 'add to map') it is duplicating the same layer rather to remove warnings. Also connected sdf/ shp duplicate layers do not have that assigned styles and formula based analysis. 

If is there any way to remove this glitch automatically/ by anyhow then let me know about it.

Please find the attached image named 'Task pane' for the same issue of working.

Thank you

-Aniket

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Pointdump
in reply to: aniket.bhola

Hi Aniket,
Are your data files stored locally on your computer? Is there any sort of data that is more likely to be duplicated?
Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 3
aniket.bhola
in reply to: Pointdump

Hi @Pointdump 

Files are saved on server based network drives. Previously in data table formula based calculations was executed. Due to it I found new field/ column in data attribute table.

Thank you

-Aniket

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report