Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoulder superelevation not exceeding 4% when manually changed in editor

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
165 Views, 0 Replies

Shoulder superelevation not exceeding 4% when manually changed in editor

Hello

I've had this problem before and never found a solution, but now i really need to fix it and i need all the help i can get.

I've created a custom subassembly in SAC, one for the lanes, one for the shoulders and one for the daylight. It all works fine except for shoulders when i apply superelevation to my road. When i run the superelevation wizard, i get the results in the tabular editor, let's say:

Left Outside Shoulder - Left Outside Lane - Right Outside Lane - Right Outside Shoulder

- 7%                                          -7%                               7 %                           -7%

That results in a corridor model that fits those values, everything checks out. However, those slopes do not meet the criteria/standard of my country so i go in the tabular editor and just manually change the stations and slope values.

This is where it falls apart.

So for one curve i need the slopes to be:

Left Outside Shoulder - Left Outside Lane - Right Outside Lane - Right Outside Shoulder

- 5,5%                                          -5,5%                               5,5 %                           -4%

When i rebuild my corridor and look in my section views, my left and right shoulder slope at a 4% value and I cant get them to be more than +/- 4%. They will slope at a lower rate (1%, 2%,...) but not above 4%.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report