Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Table Half Working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sterling.woodruff
180 Views, 1 Reply

Sheet Table Half Working

I have a sheet set with all updated #'s, titles, and descriptions. I inserted a dynamic sheet list index table like many times before. However this time at page 29 it stopped pulling the correct sheet title and sheet #. It still worked for the descriptions but not the other two categories. I removed the sheets and readded them but that didn't work. I created a dummy sheet ASDF with no description and it appears to pull the data from the sheet title for both of the columns. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cwr-pae
in reply to: sterling.woodruff

some things to check, test and try:

Is the sheet name/number really starting with a comma? Audit the sheet with the table, audit all the sheets that are fubar. Use the SSM resave all sheets function. Restart C3D and the computer.

Verify the sheets read the proper data in to the sheet itself. Create a  new blank sheet, add it to the set and see if it can reference the sheet set for the names, numbers and descriptions of the bad sheet in plain text fields. Try the sheet list in this new file. Copy the entire sheet set file and some of the data files (good and some bad files, but all in the same action) to another folder and test the table in the new files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report