Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set - Sheet List Table Problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Dathan.neal
1128 Views, 0 Replies

Sheet Set - Sheet List Table Problem

I am attempting to create a template with a Sheet List Table already added. I want the Table to update with the list of sheets in my sheet set.

When I add the table to a drawing that is a part of my sheet set, the table populates correctly.

After saving this drawing, removing it from my sheet set, I update the table and it is empty. (so far so good)

When I create a new sheet through sheet set manager, the table still shows empty. When I update it, it is populated with my sheets. (Exactly what i want)

However, the next time I create a new sheet set and update the empty table, it stays empty. I cannot get it to populate without adding a new table.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I have gone through the "Fields and Sheet Sets: A powerful Combindation" and "Sheets Happen!" series. These were helpful in gettin my title block info automated, but they don't seem to address how to do the same with the Sheet List Table. 

I belive it has someting to do with the order that you insert the table, remove the drawing from the sheetset, and update the table. I could be way off, but I had a similar issue with my title block info prior to re-reading "Fields and Sheet Sets: A powerful Combindation" and "Sheets Happen!".

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report