Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Pressure Network Catalog issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
claudiam
752 Views, 1 Reply

Set Pressure Network Catalog issue

We recently upgrade to C3D 2017 and I was excited about the new pressure parts available - BUT - I can't seem to get anything to load to be able to use this new feature.  I go to Home-Create Design-Set Pressure Network Catalog- and then pick the Pressure Pipes Catalog-Imperial and under than the ...PVC.sqlite file; however, when I try to create a new network I can only see the "Standard" parts list which is the "ductile iron" parts.  I tried selecting different .SQLite files with the same result.  When I look in the folder Imperial_AWWA_PVC the DWG and IMG files are there.  Can someone please tell me how to get these new parts loaded so I can use them?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: claudiam

Your pressure network catalog just holds all the information, it doesn't automatically populate your parts list.  You need to edit your parts list in your settings or create a new one.  When your dialog box comes up after you select edit parts list, go to the pressure pipes tab, right-click the name of the parts list and select add material. This should list all the pipe materials available within the sqlite file that the parts list was created with (you can check this by going to the summary tab and under statistics you will see the file under Catalog Path). If your sqlite file doesn't contain anything other than DI then your gonna have to add them using the content catalog editor or you can create a new parts list with the correct sqlite file selected under set pressure network catalog.  Hope this gets you going.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report