Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROAD Intersection Design

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
302 Views, 3 Replies

ROAD Intersection Design

Hello everybody, Im Working on a road project, now i suppose to make design for the intersection such that any two intersecting road,their dges will be joint together. and i need to show the result in the profile view as  i will show you in the following image. (i already draw the profile with all the required bands except for the last one containing the left and right superelevation). So is there any way to make the two edges of the roads joint automatically according to the concpet of left and right superlevation? knowing that the normal cross slope is -2% on straight roads. In the following images road R9 is intersected by roads R11 and R12, the profile belogns to R9. What i need is to calculate the left and right superelevation automatically, then show these results in profile view as shown in profile road R9.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Anonymous

The alignment palette / ribbon has calculate SE you have to tell your Alignment to use design parameter ... Speed etc.

then there are SE data bands you can add to your profile view.

Showing the actual eop profiles would require creatin a profile from corridor and more than likely would require tracing for presentability

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Thanks i will try this!

Message 4 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Anonymous

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2014/ENG/index.html?url=filesCUG/GUID-335279DB-75D2-4EAD-A2F9-99C17D9...

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2014/ENG/index.html?url=filesCUG/GUID-335279DB-75D2-4EAD-A2F9-99C17D9...

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report