Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Click Settings?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
492 Views, 5 Replies

Right Click Settings?

Somehow I have managed to shut off my ability to right click and edit corridors etc. I am also unable to double click on text or blocks to edit them. Does anyone know how to get these settings turned back on so that you don't have to go through the prospector or properties tabs?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Check out your settings in options user preference and right click customization.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Hello,
Mine has all of a sudden stopped today also. Was working fine this morning. I have checked my right-click properties in the options and everything looks fine there. I have since shut done and restarted and still nothing. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Daryl Standrich
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hello again,

Mine is always pulling up the last command no matter how long I hold the right-click. When I turned off the time sensitivity and had the option to do the shortcut menu the Civil commands are not on the list, plain Autocad only. This has got me baffled.

Daryl
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I just found it in another search.
Open options, selection tab, check the box next to Noun/Verb, select ok and the right-click comes back.

Daryl
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

everything is back again. thanks!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report