Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about creating a CTB - Display of colors in model space

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Abbington
345 Views, 2 Replies

Question about creating a CTB - Display of colors in model space

Hello Everyone,

I am creating a new CTB file. My engineering firm predominately uses one surveying company and I am piggy backing off of their CTB file. 

My game plan is to model my new CTB so that their standard 1-8 color scheme turns out grayed out for our proposed work. My new layers will all use colors I just created within the range of 70-80. All my proposed layers are now adjusted to the proper colors in this range, but the problem I'm having is that they all show up as different shades of green. It's hard to tell anything apart and some of the greens are very dark.

Is it possible to change the way these colors (70-80) appear in model space? IE 70 - appears red, 71 appears blue etc.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Abbington

PC3 files control the weight the screen color plot to display they color per plot style go page setup and check the box to display plot style

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: Abbington

Not in Model Space.

Choose colors other than 70-80.
Like 40, 70, 120, 160, 190, 220, etc.
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report