Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity of sanitary sewer various trench depths

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
KarlHanson
348 Views, 4 Replies

Quantity of sanitary sewer various trench depths

Civil 3d 2022 all updated.  I have designed a sanitary sewer network.  Can Civil 3D tell me how much of the pipe is 0 to 6' deep, how much is 6-8' deep, etc?  Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rl_jackson
in reply to: KarlHanson

I can think of a request like that here, maybe it could possible be a function of QTO, perhaps @fcernst or @Joe-Bouza could elaborate on weather its possible.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
fcernst
in reply to: rl_jackson

Storm Sewers has it in its Costing functionality..

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2025
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 4 of 5
Joe-Bouza

OOTB I do not know. I use "Urbano Visio". this is and excellent 3rd part pipe network tool. 

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
KirkWM

With Dynamo, there an app for that lol. I got my script to work but right now it only works for one pipe network at a time. Since the script is a bit of a beast, I made an interface for Dynamo Player to make it easier. The script outputs polylines for pipes below and above the depth test. Script checks depth of the bottom outside of pipe compared to the pipes reference surface. Let me know if you decide to try it out or have any questions.

If you want to learn more about Dynamo for Civil 3D, come join the Dynamo forum here: https://forum.dynamobim.com/invites/Gy4RuC7fcs

Pipes Below Elev v6_2021-11-11_03-22-21.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 153138.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-11 155436.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report