Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Data used in Bands one drawing only?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RobertEVs
145 Views, 2 Replies

Profile Data used in Bands one drawing only?

I edited some Profile Data that I use in my Profile View Bands. In my compose label I added the txt EG = <[Profile1 Elevation(Uft|P2|RN|AP|GC|UN|Sn|OF)]> and the same for FG. Major and Minor, If I then start a new drawing and drag my Band Styles>Profile Data into it the label defaults to the standard label text where the EG and FG are not there. How do you get Profile View>Band styles>Profile Data to stick once edited? I do not see a save-out option for Profile data styles

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

maybe I'm not understanding your question, but did you try dragging out the individual components into your new drawing, then dragging the band set?   I've never had the Profile 1 and Profile 2 info stick and have always had to set those.  It would be nice if you could do something about it ahead of time, really annoying to get to a checkset and have existing elevations listed for both profiles.

Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.

AutoCAD Certified Professional
Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2022 on Windows 10

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 3 of 3

I have no idea how to get the profile data style labels to stick. I have to go into the label composer each time to add EG=xxxx.xx and FG=xxxx.xx labels. I have the EG and FG set in my band set but once I drag it into another drawing the EG and FG are no longer there.

Profile Data Settings.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report