Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure Network Catalog

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
332 Views, 2 Replies

Pressure Network Catalog

I'm working with C3D 2016 and I'm trying to add fittings to my parts list from a specific pressure network catalog but I'm having trouble with it.  I set the pressure network catalog to the correct database file that I want (Imperial_AWWA_Mechanical.sqlite) and hit ok.  I then went to go add parts but there were no part families that I could add.  So, I clicked on the summary tab and under the statistics a different catalog is showing referenced (Imperial_AWWA_Pushon.sqlitethen the one I just set it to. Is there a reason that it won't read the correct file or why it won't switch?  I attached images of the dialog boxes so you can see what I'm talking about.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like whatever catalog was current when the parts list was created it maintains and that you cant reference more than one catalog in a single parts list. So creating a new parts list for that catalog would allow you to add them.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That makes sense.  I was finally able to create a new parts list and add the items I wanted.  I was hoping to be able to add all items to 1 list but I guess I see why they would wanna separate the parts.  Thanks, easy fix!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report