Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Network Pipe showing up in random colors

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
959 Views, 2 Replies

Pipe Network Pipe showing up in random colors

I have pipe network pipe layed out in my drawing and the settings say that it should be displaying per its layer and its not. The structures also dont show in the color of the layer they are in. Also when I xref it into another drawing I cant get it to show in another color (I want it showing in grey since it is only there for reference). I have visretain set to 1 in the main drawing. What am I doing wrong?

How they look in model space.How they look in model space.The settings for the double line storm. The double line storms layer color is blue and it displays as blueThe settings for the double line storm. The double line storms layer color is blue and it displays as blueThe settings for the single line storm. The single line layer color is also blue but it appears whiteThe settings for the single line storm. The single line layer color is also blue but it appears whiteThe settings for the grate inlet structures. The layer color is green but it is showing up blue.The settings for the grate inlet structures. The layer color is green but it is showing up blue.Layer properties for the the pipe and structure layersLayer properties for the the pipe and structure layers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Gambit80
in reply to: Anonymous

The styles look to have some issues. There is no layer associated with different components. There should at least be a layer "0" list.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Gambit80

Thank you! Because its always been blank I never thought to mess with it!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report