Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts in the selected part list cannot be found in the current catalog

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1827 Views, 3 Replies

Parts in the selected part list cannot be found in the current catalog

Hi, 

I am having trouble with pipe networks on Civils not allow me to create pipe networks. The error popping up is "Parts in the selected part list cannot be found in the current catalog to make these parts available: Select a different part list or Select the correct catalog. 

I have tried copying the data within the pipe catalog on my c drive in the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2016\enu\Pipes Catalog location to a different location and changing the mapped catalog location to match. No luck. 

This error may have something to do with the PlugIn I installed to create a pipe network from multiple files (CGS Civils 3D Tools) but I am unsure.

I have run out of ideas on how to fix this now. Any help will be appreciated.  

Regards

Jackson 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
user181
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried the PARTCATALOGREGEN command and selecting structure and pipe on command line to regen the catalog? 

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: user181

Hi, 

No luck with this ether, same error occurs.

Jackson 

Message 4 of 4
Majoco
in reply to: Anonymous

I had this exact same problem.

I had been modelling some foul drainage pipes for a few hours. I saved the file and went for a break and when i came back i had this same message.

I simply saved and closed the file and re opened it and it went back to normal. Strange but it worked somehow. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report