Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Able to Schedule Wrong Exam

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
srizzoQ7TFM
117 Views, 1 Reply

Only Able to Schedule Wrong Exam

I am trying to schedule two exams: One for Civil 3D, and one for Revit. Once I passed the practice exams for each, I received an email from Autodesk to schedule my exams. When I click on that schedule link in either email, I am routed to Pearson VUE's website, but for the wrong exam (Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit for Electrical Design certification). There does not appear to be a way to change this anywhere. I contacted Pearson VUE support and they said I needed to reach out to Autodesk and get the correct exams authorized. When I did so, they didn't know what to do so they directed me to the forums. As this is my first visit here, I looked for a general area to post this question instead of software-specific areas, but didn't find any. If no one here can help, can I at least be pointed in the right direction? Thank you! Attached are screen shots of the aforementioned emails, as well as the status of my certification dashboard showing that I have completed both courses.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
MichaelH13
in reply to: srizzoQ7TFM

The forums cannot help you. Go back to the help desk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report