Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Viewer Problem?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
988 Views, 4 Replies

Object Viewer Problem?

Hi everyone

When i look at my corridor in object viewer i see points around corridor as you see in the picture.I am wondering what are these points, is there an option to hide them and is there additional display option to select which objects are going to be displayed in object viewer?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.zavislan
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like you also have a surface in the object viewer with a style that only displays points in the model view direction.

David Zavislan, P.E. | Wood Rodgers, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.zavislan

Iam just selecting the corridor to view in object viewer.no surface
selected.
Message 4 of 5
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

I can't verify this right now. But if your corridor targets the surface. It may select that also. If that's so. Try setting the surface to a style that doesn't display anything in Model.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: AllenJessup

Finally i solved the problem.It is my assembly created by SAC.I put auxiliary surface link in the assembly and Civil 3d is attempting to show these points as uncodeded points in the code set style.I hope this post will help someone in time 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report