Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Alignment Length Summary Table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kwilktrihydro
767 Views, 4 Replies

Multiple Alignment Length Summary Table

Hi there, I feel like this has to be possible, I just haven't searched the right keywords yet. 

I have a drawing that has 30+ alignments in it representing channel centerlines. I want to create an automated table that summarizes the alignments with two properties - the alignment name and the alignment length. 

I appreciate any help in advance!

Kelby Wilkison, P.E.
Civil Engineer
Trihydro Corporation
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ChrisRS
in reply to: kwilktrihydro

Try Project Explorer.

Only available as part of AEC snd for 2021 and 2022.

Christopher Stevens
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Jeew-m

Apart from project explorer, you can use a screenshot reader to get the alignment data.

This screenshot is taken from the horizontal alignment report in the tool box tab.

Jeewm_0-1629085138024.png

Jeewana Meegahage
Design Engineer
Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials
Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 5
KirkWM

Another option is Dynamo for C3D. The attached script allows you to insert a table into CAD but you could easily export to excel as well. Food for thought.

Alignment Simple Table v0_2021-08-18_02-17-56.pngScreenshot 2021-08-18 141823.png

Message 5 of 5
KirkWM

Another option is Dynamo for C3D. The attached script allows you to insert a table into CAD but you could easily export to excel as well. A little more food for thought.

Alignment Simple Table v0_2021-08-18_02-17-56.pngScreenshot 2021-08-18 141823.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report