Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make all labels always shown

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
tt501613
505 Views, 4 Replies

make all labels always shown

Is there a way to permanently disable the new Adaptive Label Group feature?  When I am checking my drawings in paper space, getting ready to plot, the labels are not always shown when I zoom out or pan and I have to use Regenall to get them back.  This is both frustrating and time consuming.  I don't know if the hidden labels are there or not unless I can see them and I worry they wont print if I don't see them.  I liked the way the system worked before this feature was added.

TT

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
user181
in reply to: tt501613

There is a button on the status bar to toggle that on and off.  You can read more about it HERE if you want.  I personally don't like it on. I keep thinking things aren't labeled and I label them again. 

labeltoggle.png

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
tt501613
in reply to: user181

Thank you for the advice.  The instructions are vague.  They should simply have a shut off key for this feature..

I have tried just about all the combinations possible.  Nothing seems to be fool proof.  Below is my current setting.  We will see....

tt501613_0-1686879755437.png

Show Labels is on.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
EliANewlines
in reply to: tt501613

Change AECCVIEWPORTOPT to OFF

Message 5 of 5
tt501613
in reply to: EliANewlines

Thanks, I will give this a try.  Reading the description of this command, it seems to be what I was looking for.

TT

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report