Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure Parts Editor 2025

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bl1MQ4VR
730 Views, 3 Replies

Infrastructure Parts Editor 2025

Where is the Infrastructure Parts Editor for Civil3D 2025 or for Infraworks 2025.  When I click to open that product from Civil3D, it's not available.  I can't find it to download and of course our custom storm parts aren't working again.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ianjchap
in reply to: bl1MQ4VR

Hi.

IPE is never an easy thing to find by searching for it. Easiest way I find is through your Autodesk account, go to 'All products and services'. Find Civil 3d, and click on view details just below the Install tab. Don't forget to change your version first.

Then choose Extensions, and you should see IPE somewhere at the top of the list.  
Once you have it installed, it will open through the Home tab, Create Design, Infrastructure Parts Editor.

Message 3 of 4
lim.wendy
in reply to: ianjchap

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Civil 3D forum. Thank you for submitting your question in our discussion forums.

Ian is correct; it's available via your Autodesk Account. I'll just add, click on Product Updates and use the search bar to look for 'Infrastructure Parts Editor'.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

If the suggestions helped you, please hit the "Accept Solution" button, as it helps make the solution easier to find for others who might have the same issue. Knowing which topics are solved or not can also help our many users find the questions that still need to be answered. It’s also a great way to say thank you and give recognition to whoever helped you. 

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Rails Summit

Message 4 of 4
bl1MQ4VR
in reply to: bl1MQ4VR

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report