Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HydraFlow Storm Sewers v10.5

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
842 Views, 1 Reply

HydraFlow Storm Sewers v10.5

I'm using HydraFlow Storm Sewers v10.5, extension of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016.  Regarding the custom report that HydraFlow offers: 1.) The only file allowable for import as a custom table is of the .rpt type - I looked this up and it's originated from CrystalReports; is the only way to import/export a custom report within this software is via the utilization of CrystalReports?  2.) I would like to save my custom tables that I created within the HydraFlow program.  However, the save button located in the top left corner of the custom table edit menu is grayed out, and nothing will make that a clickable button.  I'm assuming this is related to the reason that the overall table is of the .rpt type?

Attached is the picture of what I see/have available to manipulate within the customization table.  Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
annw2
in reply to: Anonymous

Yeah, that's it.  It is tedious to use and forgets where it stores the reports when you upgrade so KEEP TRACK OF WHERE CUSTOM REPORTS ARE FILED PRIOR TO UPGRADE.

It might be easier to start with an empty report and add just the columns you need rather than being stuck with all of them and deleting.

Custom report also refuse to print the design storm at the bottom like the OOTB ones do.

Ann Wingert, P.E.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report