Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Autodesk with Terminology of Installation and Updates

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
msorber
200 Views, 2 Replies

Help Autodesk with Terminology of Installation and Updates

We are reviewing the terms used for software installation and updating. We’d like your help in performing a set of exercises that should take less than 15 minutes to complete. Your responses will help us organize and more clearly describe things that are delivered as part of the installation or update process.

Would you like to help? Start here:

https://autodeskfeedback.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_39LFdr0BDhbFy5L&Source=c3dakn

Mary SorberFirst

Principal User Researcher, Digital Engineering Group
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
troma
in reply to: msorber

It's a bit of a clunky setup requiring us to enter an email address four times! Seems like there should be a way to track responses that is doesn't require personal information and doesn't depend on me typing my address correctly four times is a row.

The last sorting should have a group for "I know what this is (or I have a vague idea) but I have not installed it"
I wanted to just leave these items alone in the left panel, but it was not permitted so I put them all in the group called "I have no idea what this is."

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 3
msorber
in reply to: troma

Hi Mark,

Thanks for persisting through the admittedly clunky setup.  We appreciate your feedback.  Thanks, too for the suggestion in the last exercise.  The work-around you chose is just fine.

--Mary

Mary SorberFirst

Principal User Researcher, Digital Engineering Group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report