Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geotechnical Module

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
mamdouh_mohamadZJM96
1188 Views, 9 Replies

Geotechnical Module

Hi,

Our company is using Civil 3D 2020. I am trying to find and download the adds-on 'Geotechnical module', but it is not available in 'My products'. 

DMay someone guide me where to find it?

Many thanks,

Mamdouh

Labels (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi Mamdouh.

Welcome to the Civil 3D forum. Thank you for submitting your question in our discussion forums.

1. Sign-in to your Autodesk Account and search for the "Geotechnical Module" under the "Product Updates" pane
  2. Ensure that under the 'Release date' section, you select 'Alllimwendy_0-1695370767766.png
Note: The download for versions 2020 and 2021 of the module are combined.
Note 2: 2021 is the last available version of the module due to Bentley's acquisition of Keynetix.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Remember to mark your posts as having an "Accepted Solution" if a solution is found as it helps other forum users with the same issue – so don't be shy about marking it as a solution! Accepted solutions get viewed more and help more users find the answer to their problems. . You could unmark the post as an accepted solution if the solution did not work. Click the ellipsis menu  > Not the Solution to cancel an accepted answer. 

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Message 3 of 10

Hi, thanks for your reply. I tried to follow these steps but still could not find it. Check please the attached image.

Geotechnical Module.JPG

Message 4 of 10

The Geotechnical Module by Keynetix has been released for C3D version 2020 only. However, C3D 2020 is no longer under subscription. Your IT should have already downloaded extensions like GTM in the past.

Otherwise, use newer C3D versions.

Then just search for "Geotechnical" and you should see the new "Geotechnical Modeler Extension" for current C3D versions.

Udo_Huebner_1-1695573957563.png

Gruß Udo Hübner (CAD-Huebner)
Message 5 of 10

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I downloaded the 2023 version of C3D, but still can't find the Geotechnical module. Do I miss something?

best regards,

Mamdouh

Message 6 of 10

There is definitely something missing in your account. Are you able to download Civil 3D?

Do you have a Subscription for AEC Collection or for single Version Civil 3D?

Are you using an education account?

Message 7 of 10

I am using my work email adress to sign in to Autodesk. Our comapny has licenses for C3D. Please check the attached image. I can download several Autodesk product but can't find Geotechnical module. Should I revise this with the person responsible for software licenses in our company? I just contacted you directly because I thought there must be no issue with downloading the product.

Message 8 of 10

As far as I can see, you can access the services, but your Autodesk account is not enabled to download software or extensions.

So you need to ask your IT department to download the extensions for you or give your Autodesk account access to Autodesk software downloads.

Message 9 of 10
sroneYA6HL
in reply to: lim.wendy

Thank you.

Message 10 of 10

Hello @sroneYA6HL.

We're you able to download already the geotechnical module?

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report