Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Line - Curved Label Styles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
greg888GP
305 Views, 2 Replies

Feature Line - Curved Label Styles

I am trying to get a feature line label style that will display the grade of the curve and also update the direction of the arrow. For some reason, this works fine for all cases except for any counter-clockwise curves. I have attached a DWG file with the style and example shown. Any idea how to fix the style so that the arrow will update? The arrow should point in the downslope direction according to the 'grade check' rotation angle, but does not seem to be working here... any ideas?? 

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LucasHicks
in reply to: greg888GP

I'll save you some time.  It isn't possible at this time.  There have been many discussions trying to get it to work and I've yet to see a solution.  The people I've seen working on it are WAY more knowledgeable than me and haven't been able to get it to happen.

OpenRoads Designer, Civil 3D
Message 3 of 3
sboon
in reply to: greg888GP

Pretty sure that it has been done before, maybe not exactly what you're looking for.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Like buttons when appropriate

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/civil-3d-forum/label-challenge-curb-return-flow-directions/m-p/547280...

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report