Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:" nonvalid software detected"

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
stevej
21039 Views, 6 Replies

Error:" nonvalid software detected"

I  have been running the same 2019 setup for years.  Today this message began appearing: "nonvalid software detected"?  I have 8 perpetual licenses.  Running 6 active 2019 stations without issue.  One station have 2021 which we do not use.  Only two stations have received this message so far.

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CityWF
in reply to: stevej

We have gotten this message on 3 out of 6 of our computers.

Message 3 of 7
stevej
in reply to: CityWF

I chatted with Autodesk and this is a widespread issue they are trying to resolve.

Steve

Message 4 of 7
DarrenP

Autodesk said it was resolved: https://health.autodesk.com/incidents/x5lc31l6d971

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 7
aliceandjones1509

Did you find the solution? I've just faced the same issue.

Message 6 of 7
mileyfox568

yeah i have same question!

Message 7 of 7
stevej
in reply to: aliceandjones1509

Yes. It was an update issue between windows and cad. A windows update changed something and it basically threw off something else in cad. Cad was behind on a patch and/or hotfix.  I wish I could provide more technical info.  It did take a few chat sessions and a call to get what I needed from Autodesk support but ultimately they got me fixedup.  We run c3d 19 and are licensed UpTo 21 so the 19 files, no longer supported, are inaccessible. I think it's a bit of a bad deal but they helped me out as they've done before. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report