Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does not create view frames - _AeccCreateViewFrames

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
N_MIRCEA
955 Views, 6 Replies

Does not create view frames - _AeccCreateViewFrames

Hello all,

I'm trying to create view frames and when I push "create view frame" button this is appearing in my command line, and nothing happens - _AeccCreateViewFrames

What do you all think it is the problem?!

Can anyone help me?! Is it necessary to reinstall civil 3D???

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
cwr-pae
in reply to: N_MIRCEA

_AeccCreateViewFrames is the command to create views frames. Does your drawing have an alignment in it? If it does not you need an alignment for the view frames to be crated along. If you do have an alignment, can you post the drawing so we can take a look at what is happening?

Message 3 of 7
N_MIRCEA
in reply to: cwr-pae

Yes I have an alignment in it. I think it has something related with template file that I tried to insertit (dwt file)

I'm testing it

Message 4 of 7
N_MIRCEA
in reply to: cwr-pae

I manage to solve the problem. The problem was that when I made a dwt (template file), I forget to assign some type of viewport.

Know it works!

Thank you

Message 5 of 7
SchwartzBwithU

That actually generates and error and lets you know it isn't working. I have a template that is correct with plan and profiles and go through the dialog and it doesn't create the view frames and I don't get any notifications.

Message 6 of 7
caleb58GZZ
in reply to: SchwartzBwithU

1. I'm also experiencing the same, everything is set correctly it but doesn't create view Frames. Anyone who managed to solve this ?
~ Musyoka
Message 7 of 7
svsplayer

I had the same problem. And the problem was that in the dwt model i had 2 viewports defined as plan viewports (the second was a schematic view of the whole site). There was a conflict there, i guess autocad did not knew wich viewport to pick ! So i made a viewport as "undefined" (to keep both viewports) and everything worked ! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report