Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data reference profile not displaying on multiple profile views

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jordanQBH5G
160 Views, 2 Replies

Data reference profile not displaying on multiple profile views

I have a profile where dwg 1 is the 3d model that has all of the parent design profiles, pipe networks, grading features, corridors etc... dwg 2 is the construction sheet drawing with everything data shortcut into it. (this drawing for some reason has an immense number of bugs and quirks with this referencing that I have never dealt with before... I inherited this project from another designer...) anyways, I have now come to a bug that I cannot seem to find a fix for. In dwg2 (construction drawing) I have multiple profile views for the same alignment, a separate profile for each utility to be highlighted. The design profile for the street displays on some of the profile views, but appears to be a hidden line on other views(i can visually see the tangent lines for the vertical curves but the actual profile itself is not displaying). I have tried to change the line style, toggle the view of the line display settings and audit the file and nothing is changing it. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Do you have images or drawings you can share?  did you confirm in the profile view properties that the profile is checked to be displayed and is using the proper styles?

Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.

AutoCAD Certified Professional
Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2022 on Windows 10

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
MichaelH13
in reply to: jordanQBH5G

It is possibly the style of the profile but without a file to look at, it's only an educated guess.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report