Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data missing from data bands

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
pics.munmun
1277 Views, 2 Replies

data missing from data bands

I have created a profile in profile view. I have certain labels assigned to the profile as well. I want elevations of this design profile reflected in data bands. data band reflects all elevations correctly but at places where labels are assigned, those values are missing in the data band. 

please refer attached image

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MMcCall402
in reply to: pics.munmun

There is a hierarchy to labelling in the bands when more than one situation exists at a given location.  In this instance there is a vertical geometry point at the same location as a major station, so the vertical geometry label is being shown, however there are no components in the band style for a vertical geometry point.

The fix: Edit the band style and duplicate the contents of the major station label within the vertical geometry label.

I hope that made sense.  

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Message 3 of 3
MMcCall402
in reply to: MMcCall402

Another option would be to change the settings in the profile view properties for that band so it will not label grade breaks for the vertical geometry and allow the major/minor station label to be used.

image.png

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report