Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Custom Pipe Catalog from scratch using Part-Builder.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1136 Views, 4 Replies

Creating Custom Pipe Catalog from scratch using Part-Builder.

Hello Everyone,

Can someone please help me with the study material for creating a Custom Pipe Catalog from scratch using Part-Builder.

I found the Autodesk tutorial for Creating a Cylindrical Manhole Structure however i wish to know how can I create a Rectangular pipe from scratch using part builder. 

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Tomasz_Piotrowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

have you checked our tutorials and Help articles? What kind of problems have you run into?

About Creating Parts With Part Builder

Civil 3D | How to Customize Structures in Partbuilder 1

Tomasz Piotrowski
Product Owner/ QA Engineer - RSA Project
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Tomasz_Piotrowski

Thank you for your response  Tomasz_Piotrowski

My question was to know, if there is there an option to create 2x10 way HV Duct or any other duct type in civil 3D, showing the voids for pipe opening in the duct. I wish to have the same properties for duct as that of pipe network however, the cross section should be as 2x10 way duct.

Please find attached c/s image of duct for your reference.

Thank you.

Case-1 _ 2 x 10 Way Duct Bank.jpg

Message 4 of 5
Tomasz_Piotrowski

Hi @Anonymous 

Pipe shapes are organized into the following categories: circular, egg-shaped, elliptical, or rectangular pipes. Part builder allows creating duct banks as well. So I guess there's nothing to stop us from doing this type of part.

Tomasz Piotrowski
Product Owner/ QA Engineer - RSA Project
Message 5 of 5
Leutsky_VA

Google translated by Community Manager:

Good day.

If you still have not found the answer to your question, then try using my training videos to create the element you need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Qj9U7XiKA&list=PLIMUwUnBw342X93qDwrS31u0SvyrYtrSa&index=5

Добрый день. 

Если вы все еще не нашли ответ на ваш вопрос, то попробуйте по моим обучающим видео, создать необходимый вам элемент.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Qj9U7XiKA&list=PLIMUwUnBw342X93qDwrS31u0SvyrYtrSa&index=5

Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку 'УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ' | Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Владимир Леуцкий | Vladimir Leuckii >Эксперт по решениям Autodesk | Autodesk Solutions Expert
Сертифицированный инструктор Autodesk Civil 3D | Autodesk Certified Instructor Civil 3D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report