Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a report for Station, Offset and Elevation for Section View Grade Breaks

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nphilbrickPU7AP
419 Views, 1 Reply

Creating a report for Station, Offset and Elevation for Section View Grade Breaks

Hi All, 

I would like to create a report for Station, Offset and Elevation for Grade Breaks in my section views. See screenshot attached. 

nphilbrickPU7AP_1-1645199904402.png

I feel like I am at the two yard line for this and can't figure it out! 

Right side of screenshot. That is a section view at Station 0+50.00. I have labels displaying offset and elevation. 

Left side of screenshot. Section editor which has the data I want (distance from Centerline and Vertex Elevation). 

Now I can copy that data out and into excel. Really labor intensive since I would need to do that for every station. Thoughts on process to do this automatically for all the sections in my drawing?

I'd like to be able to do this for all surfaces in section view (EG etc.)  

From what I have tried you could do it for a corridor via Reports Manager > Corridor > Feature Line Reports. I would like to do it for all surfaces. It doesn't look like Project Explorer has any ability. 

See attached tutorial file for reference. 

Thoughts? 

Thanks for the time, 
Nate 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: nphilbrickPU7AP

Points from Corridor  >> point group = corr

Repeat for each surface  etc etc 

report all point group sta off 

not perfect but better than copy paste 

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report