Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created Profile's Slope Labels Disappear

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
285 Views, 1 Reply

Created Profile's Slope Labels Disappear

Hello,

I use the Profile Creation Tool to trace over an existing profile in order to show slopes as Vertical Alignment Line Label Groups. The problem is that some of the slopes will just disappear without me doing anything to them and i'm not sure why this is happening. Does anyone have any insight on how to bring them back without recreating the profile over and over? I want to use smart annotations instead of calculating the slopes by hand and using MText to annotate them, so if anyone knows a better way to do this, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
igi_pop
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I use the Profile Creation Tool to trace over an existing profile in order to show slopes as Vertical Alignment Line Label Groups. The problem is that some of the slopes will just disappear without me doing anything to them and i'm not sure why this is happening. Does anyone have any insight on how to bring them back without recreating the profile over and over? I want to use smart annotations instead of calculating the slopes by hand and using MText to annotate them, so if anyone knows a better way to do this, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Hello!

I've not used the bold bit, but i DO have profile view labels set up for that that do the trick - first point-second point-result (in the attached screenshot). If that works for you, ask away 🙂

image_2021-04-01_081416.png

Lenovo ThinkCenter M920f; Win10pro x64; i5 9500 @3GHz; 16GB RAM; Radeon RX550X
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy."

AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified ProfessionalAutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report