Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor out-of-date

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
Jeff_M
6555 Views, 20 Replies

Corridor out-of-date

I have a subdivision I've been working on since 2004. The drawing in question was begun using C3D2007, it was last worked on using C3D2009 back in March of 2009. I don't recall there being any issues with it, especially of this type. The type? The main corridor which covers all streets and intersections always has the Out-of-Date Icon showing. I rebuild, it never goes away. If I set the Auto-rebuild on, it goes into an infinite loop and I have to End Task to close C3D.

I've set ALL regions to not be included (cleared the check mark in the Corridor properties) with no change to the status icon or the infinite loop condition. All C3D objects exist in the drawing, no DRefs...the EG surface was a DRef but I've promoted it to eliminate any question of DRef's causing this.

I've tried this now in all versions, 2009-2011 with identical results. I've double checked to make sure none of the targets are being generated by the corridor, which shouldn't matter when no regions/baseloines are set to be included in the next rebuild.

I'm out of ideas as to what could be keeping this flag set. Any ideas out there without seeing this drawing? Unfortunately, it is in a state that I am unable to post it...too large, and client says I cannot let it out of my hands due to a current court battle...but I'd sure like to figure out why it's doing this.

2-20-2011 11-12-01 PM.png

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Tags (1)
20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21
lauren_jans
in reply to: Jeff_M

Had this issue in Civil 3D, I found that I had a small chunk of autocorridor feature line I had created to test something out but had not deleted it. There was nothing targeting it but it may confused some of my subassemblies with it's link code. Once I deleted it, the corridor warnings disappeared.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report