Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor code set Material Area Fill Style order

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
m_kingdon
561 Views, 4 Replies

Corridor code set Material Area Fill Style order

This is probably a ludicrous longshot, but is it possible to add a drawing order to the material area fill style in the corridor code style settings?

I have built a somewhat complex road corridor that includes different curb types.  I thought I could use the code styles to colour each curb type a different colour using a uniquely named generic link that runs through the subassembly.

This technique ALMOST works.  But sadly the hatch clashes with other material area fills, even if I have the link above the part using verticle links.

Is there a way around this?  Or another way of colouring / labeling parts of a corridor in plan view?

link 1.JPGlink 2.JPGlink 3.JPG

Mike Kingdon
Civil 3D Zealot

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Dandman01
in reply to: m_kingdon

Did you ever get a fix for this? I have a similar problem with the fill that should be on the bottom, bleeding all over everything above it

Message 3 of 5
m_kingdon
in reply to: Dandman01

No, sorry I had to move on.  I deemed this one of those small non critical issues that would be nice to resolve, but probably not worth the time.

Mike Kingdon
Civil 3D Zealot

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
mmuileboom
in reply to: m_kingdon

Has anyone found a sollution yet? I have the same problem. My corridor shows the sandfoundation from a lower link instead of the concrete from de top link. Is there some kind of 'attribute order' or 'bring to front or above button' to make sure that the style of the top link is always shown above?

Knipsel.PNG

Message 5 of 5

Are you using 2024? Did you tried opening the file in 2023? Its probably a bug in 2024.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report