Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Curb&Gutter

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
rade_tomovic
303 Views, 1 Reply

Conditional Curb&Gutter

I need conditional subassembly which will have basic lanes (left+right) and some conditions, which are:

1. If section is in fill, to have a shoulder and ditch on both sides

2. cut section to have curb and gutter on both sides, no shoulders

3. if one side is cut, other fill, combining - cut side=curb and gutter, fill side shoulder

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

You would add the conditional sub-assembly where you want the "condition" to start. In the attached image, I'm using two types of conditional sub-assemblies, the first looks for a horizontal target, (a polyline for a ditch location), and the second is cut/fill and I give conditions for each. If it finds the polyline, and the cut condition exists, daylight to the ROW at (the default grade shown is 4:1, that's not necessarily what the final grade would be) , if it's in fill, daylight at 4:1. Any of these slopes can be modified if required for a particular section.

2014-11-25_7-33-19.jpg

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report