Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGO points on the intersection between specified corridor feature lines and sample lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
anton.stihec
323 Views, 2 Replies

COGO points on the intersection between specified corridor feature lines and sample lines

Hello!

Does anybody know of an efficient way to rapidly create COGO points on the intersections between a specified corridor feature lines and created sample lines?

I've tried a lot of things and I just can't seem to find an effective way. I've tried manualy creating points on the intersections, I've used "divide objects", "measure objects" methods of creating points (not very effectively because they are not on the same position as sample lines even if I set the correct incremental step (20m for example)), I've tried creating COGO points from a corridor (but they are connected to the region frequency and thus not very usefull since I have different frequencies in different regions) etc.

Anybody know a solution?

Thank you!

Anton 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Udo_Huebner
in reply to: anton.stihec

Are you looking for a static ord dynamic solution, when placing the points? Perhaps you'll find some assitance in the civil customisation forum.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/civil-3d-customization/bd-p/190

What is the purpose of these points?

Gruß Udo Hübner (CAD-Huebner)
Message 3 of 3
anton.stihec
in reply to: Udo_Huebner

Preferably dynamic, but static is also OK. The point is to create points fast and efficient without a lot of manual work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report