Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code set style

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
M_c3d
482 Views, 5 Replies

code set style

In Civil 3D 2017 if you change the corridor code set style it make no difference when creating the corridor. 

For example if i change the default style under the createcorridor command to 'Lightweight 3D View' it still creates the corridor with code set style 'Cross Section - Hatching'

is there any fix to this?  If i delete the code set style 'Cross Section - Hatching' it simply defaults to another one, but no the one its meant to be.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jay_B
in reply to: M_c3d

@Anonymous wrote:

if i change the default style under the createcorridor command to 'Lightweight 3D View' it still creates the corridor with code set style 'Cross Section - Hatching'

That's the Corridor Style to be used.

To set the Code Set Style to be used, change it in the Feature Settings or Command Settings for CreateCorridor.

Settings tab of Toolspace > rt. click on Corridor > Edit Feature Settings > Default Styles > Code Set Style.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 6
M_c3d
in reply to: Jay_B

I've already set it in there, it has no affect on new corridors, it seems to ignore this setting

Message 4 of 6
tcorey

I am seeing the same (mis)behavior.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 5 of 6
M_c3d
in reply to: tcorey

thanks for confirming the problem.

Any Autodesk watching that can find a fix to it?

Message 6 of 6
lim.wendy

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reporting this. This has been an ongoing issue and a case has already been logged with our Development Team.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The only way to change the style currently is to manually change it after the corridor has been built. Smiley Sad

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report