Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil3D fonts missing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Paul-Claudiu_Frona
286 Views, 5 Replies

Civil3D fonts missing

Hello,
I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide regarding the correct fonts to use for the following:

SW1A_DACH.shx

SW1B_DACH.shx

SW2A_DACH.shx

SW2B_DACH.shx

DIN2425.shx

I would be very grateful for any insights or recommendations.

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Those font files are not standard OOTB acad fonts/shape files. You'll need to get those from the source or use different fonts.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

They may be included with a Civil 3D Country Kit. Try the Germany Country Kit.

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/tsarticles/ts/6CinILJfv95QEPUYXxbwud.html 

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 4 of 6

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your solution. Could you possibly let me know where I might be able to find such databases of fonts?
Message 5 of 6

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your solution. Could you possibly let me know where I might be able to find such databases of fonts?

Message 6 of 6

If the drawing came from an outside source, then I would check with that source to see if they can provide the fonts to you. If it was created in-house then you'll need to hunt down the creator to see where those fonts are located, so that they can be added to the standards.

Note: Etransmit zip files generally have the fonts included.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report