Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocks in multileaders not snappable

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
William.Fellhoelter
171 Views, 2 Replies

Blocks in multileaders not snappable

I have run into an issue in a dwg where any and all blocks used in multileaders are unsnappable aside from the attachment to the landing of the leader and the insertion of the block itself. I have confirmed it is just this one dwg, I have tried pulling in multileaders from other drawings that I know work, I have tried importing MLeader styles from drawings I know work, I have tried importing blocks used in the multileaders that I know work, I have tried WBlocking the entire drawing, I have tried reinserting template files to see if it could overwrite whatever phantom system setting this is, I have tried opening this drawing on different computers, I have tried using Autodesk blocks and my Company's blocks, and nothing has worked and I am at my wits end on this.

Does anybody know what system setting or variable this could potentially be that needs to be fixed?

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You can try the GRIPBLOCK system variable, but I believe within the context of a mleader, you can only edit the attachment point. You can see on the right here, I have a dynamic block with grips all over the place, but when I put that in an mleader, I only get the attachment point.

brianstrandberg_0-1695064708441.png

I spend time on this forum because I enjoy Civil 3d and getting your likes.

Check out my Civil 3d blog at: http://c3dk.com/
Favorite Posts: Use Dynamo For Surface Analysis: https://youtu.be/eJNdX6guMP8
Message 3 of 3

Looks like that isn't the solution to this, it still keeps the same issue and the grips don't appear unless I explode the leader and have the block alone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report