Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM - file local state conflict - unable to delete local copy

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
krzysztof.kozakDX266
69 Views, 0 Replies

BIM - file local state conflict - unable to delete local copy

Hi, 

I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a while and can't figure it out. I think the issue was caused when someone saved a file I had open. I need to XREF to this particular file and I can't ('unresolved' status) because the local state of the file on BIM is 'Conflict'. 

I've tried several things. I tried clearing the pending actions and syncing the file. I tried working offline and deleting the local copy, but I get a message that the local copy is unable to be deleted. So I try going offline and downloading from the web the same file to overwrite the local copy. The overwriting/copying display just gets stuck in a loop where it keeps saying "copying to...0%" over and over. I try downloading to a different folder and then pasting it into the offline BIM folder. This time I'm able to actually open the file when I go back online but the Local state is still 'conflict'. There was a message that the next time I opened the file it would delete the local copy but nothing happens?

Has anyone had this issue and been able to resolve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report