Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment superelevation not appearing on corridor surface and median problems

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
441 Views, 1 Reply

Alignment superelevation not appearing on corridor surface and median problems

The median is not keeping its shape when a corridor surface is created. The road is not superelevating at the curves. Basically everything is wrong with my road, and a classmate of mine has tried the exact same assembly with a different alignment and the results are drastically different.

Can anyone help find the root of the problem? I hope I do not need a new alignment, since I don't see anything wrong with this one. AutoCAD gave no errors for overlapping curves and the design criteria all matches what is needed. The alignment also worked with a different assembly, so that is another piece of evidence that the problem is within the assembly.

I want a road with a divided median of 16 ft from curb to curb and 24 ft paved lanes that superelevate at the curves.  

Please help! Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Extra screenshots

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report