Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Storm Sewers - Gutter Spread

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
skleinsei
816 Views, 3 Replies

2019 Storm Sewers - Gutter Spread

We recently upgraded to 2019. I noticed when I opened one of my storm sewer files that the gutter spread at the sags increased dramatically. So I opened the file from the 2017 version and it was fine. I can't figure out why the gutter spread is increasing so much. I went through the full output in my report to try to figure it out. It just increases. 

civil 2019 sp2

windows 10 1803

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wpagl452
in reply to: skleinsei

Hi @skleinsei thanks for your post.

There was an error in gutter spread calculations for curb sag inlets that was addressed with the 2019 release. This fix is targeted to be included in updates to previous versions, but I currently do not have a timeline for this. Comparing spread results with those of Express should yield results close to those in 2019.

All the best,
Winston
Message 3 of 4
hellafella
in reply to: wpagl452

Thats funny my spreads decreased from 2018 to 2019....only thing that increased was the subscription fee 🙂 

Message 4 of 4
skleinsei
in reply to: hellafella

Yeah I hear you. The point was they are different. So I went back to the HEC22 calculator and did the gutter spread calcs in there. It was less than 2017 and 2019. Ugh. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report