Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Tracking APPLOAD WILL NOT UNLOAD? 2020 C3D

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bham4ever
900 Views, 4 Replies

Vehicle Tracking APPLOAD WILL NOT UNLOAD? 2020 C3D

I loaded the menu and then Appload the lisp file (atra231_dbx.dbx) and it ran perfect now I started a new session and it acts like the it's not installed. I get unknown command. But the file shows up in my appload, I can not unload it?

How can I clear it out of this to try and load it over again? the ribbon menu is there but can't use Vehicle tracking. Has anyone else run into this problem?

"Never say Never"
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: bham4ever

Is this file added also in Startup Suite?

Message 3 of 5
bham4ever
in reply to: Anonymous

no, its loaded in the APPLOAD window but it will not unload.

I ran it the fisrt time and it worked but after closing Autocad C3D and reopened it acts like it's not loaded even though it shows it is.

"Never say Never"
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: bham4ever

Try to load it into Startup Suite

Message 5 of 5
bham4ever
in reply to: Anonymous

Just found the problem fix, When you install the new Autocad Civil 3D 2020 and let it install the Vehicle module at the same time, it did not register the Vehicle Tracking even when it acted like it the first time I used it. I had to go back and download the Vehicle Tracking separately and install it. Once I did that it showed it as registered and worked in Civil 3D 2020  

"Never say Never"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report