Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Settings and style

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
383 Views, 3 Replies

Standard Settings and style

Hi everyone,

in my drawing line line and curve segments are not functioning properly showing wrong result. my alignment is 5.00 km but its not showing the same. can some one help me the same.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Neil.Aryan
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

If the drawing is created on default CAD template this error will appears. check the civil 3d drawing units or civil 3d annotations units and change to metric to get the correct figures.

if you are having issue to fix the same feel free to share the file so that can check and fix the same.

Did you found this post is unique ? Hit Like Button.
Did this post resolved your issue? Hit Accept as Solution & Like Button. This will be helps others to solve the issue.
Cheers,

Neil
Project Manager | Civil | ACE Inc.
Certified Civil 3d Professional | YouTube | My-Blog

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Neil.Aryan

the drawing units in meter but civil 3d annotations are showing feet. if i change this to meter i am able to see the right answer. but the problem is have many labels in one drawing and takes too much time is there any way to fix this ?

Message 4 of 4
Neil.Aryan
in reply to: Anonymous

you can use command _ImportStylesAndSettings to import all standard styles and setting from the template drawing.
but I would suggest you to copy all objects from current drawing and past into default civil 3d metric template or any standards template automatically everything will converts to metric and result will be correct.

Hope this will works for you, if not feel free to upload the drawing to check and find the solution.

Did you found this post is unique ? Hit Like Button.
Did this post resolved your issue? Hit Accept as Solution & Like Button. This will be helps others to solve the issue.
Cheers,

Neil
Project Manager | Civil | ACE Inc.
Certified Civil 3d Professional | YouTube | My-Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report