Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure Pipe Catalog for HDPE Pipe

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1742 Views, 1 Reply

Pressure Pipe Catalog for HDPE Pipe

Is there a location i can get a pressure pipe catalog for HDPE pipe that has larger pipe sizes and fitting sizes?   I have a project that is using HDPE Pipe but has pipes larger then the HDPE pipe included in Standard pipe catalog.

Thanks for any help

Jim Soehner

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
daneson.marcelino
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jim,

In order to add Pipe Sizes in Pressure Network, you have to do it in the Content Catalog Editor. Open the Default Catalog that you were using (see Catalog Database File:) which is in .sqlite format in the Content Catalog Editor and browse the Pipes and add sizes that you want. For the Pipe Fittings, you have to model it first the geometry in 3D Solid every sizes that you need. I usually do this in Inventor and export it in dwg file. You have to put '_AUTODESKCONNECTIONPOINT" in every connection of your fittings. After putting insertion point, export them using "PUBLISHPARTCONTENT" and import them in your Content Catlogue Editor where you put all the parameters in it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report