Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoWorks ICM Scenario Management

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
nicolas_beyne
129 Views, 0 Replies

InfoWorks ICM Scenario Management

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to convert all my InfoSWMM models to InfoWorks ICM. I've been researching how Scenarios work, and I came across this note from the Autodesk help documentation (Help | Scenarios)

"If changes are made to a field of a network object in a scenario so that the value of the field in the scenario differs from the value of the field in the base, subsequent changes in the base network to the same field will NOT be carried over to that scenario."

This poses a challenge for me because I need to maintain synchronization between my base scenario and any child scenarios, even after making updates such as adjusting pipe diameters or roughness coefficients.

Does anyone know if there's a solution available for this issue? Alternatively, are there plans for a future update that addresses this?

Thank you for your insights!

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report