Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heat exchange of AIR CONDITIONING PIPING DUCT

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
264 Views, 1 Reply

Heat exchange of AIR CONDITIONING PIPING DUCT

Hello everyone.

I would like to know the minimum thickness of insulation that will not cause heat exchange, and the performance of insulation .

So that I made air conditioning pipe with insulation panel.

But the simulation didn't go well.

Please help me.

Labels (1)
  • cfd
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Once passing by the room, I noticed a ray of sun falling on my air conditioner, I immediately wondered if this could somehow negatively affect my device. But rearranging it is already too late and very frustrating, so I tried to find a solution to this problem on the Internet. I found how to protect ac outdoor unit from sunlight. This blog helped me out a lot, although I had to rearrange the air conditioner, but at a lower cost. It will also help people who want to install air conditioning in the near future, the blog will tell you which places are best to choose and explain why.

Outdoor unit protection is one of the most important components to protect the air conditioner from damage. Its safety must be taken very seriously, even it seemed that the outdoor unit only protects the internal components of the air conditioner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report