Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video support

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
406 Views, 3 Replies

Video support

Hello, 

Hello everyone. I am pretty sure it was possible to stream videos directly from BIM 360 Team. Did Autodesk remove that feature or is it my imagination?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Sebastien,

Thanks for posting this to the forums.  I just checked with a co worker and it looks like there is an issue with Chrome, can you try this with IE, or Firefox and see if that works?   

Thanks and please let us know how this goes for you. 

Have a great day. 

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hello Bud, 

Thank you for your prompt response. As you requested, I've tried it on Edge and Firefox. I get an error on Edge, it works on Firefox, provided the video loads before you hit play. I guess the streaming isn't working on the app mobile either. The ability to load and stream movies would actually work for us as sometimes we could send explanatory movies on project issues. We are implementing BIM 360 Team as our main communication platform but we would definitely like to see some problems fixed. It s a great tool anyway.

Can you give me a prevision for fixing this problem?

Thank you once again.

Message 4 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sebastien,

Sorry for the delay, I had actually replied yesterday, but it looks like the reply did not post. I added your feedback to the defect so that the team would be aware of this. For now there is no ETA on when this will be resolved. Best bet would be to use Firefox as a work around until the team sorts it out.

Thanks again for all the details and for testing the different browsers.

Have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report