Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my own BIM 360 hub

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
d.soldatenkov
1228 Views, 12 Replies

Can't access my own BIM 360 hub

Hello,

We recently received a license for 5 C4R seats through ADN. At the time of assigning the license to a hub, there was a combo-box that suggested to assign a license to a former trial hub vizerra.autodesk360.com, so I picked it.

Since that, I can't enter the hub (4 days already). I always get the following message:

"You’re no longer a member of this hub. Contact the Hub Administrator to regain access.
You're already signed in as d.soldatenkov@vizerra.com
Not you? Sign in using another account"

Here are the hub details:

Please help!

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Tags (2)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

@d.soldatenkov

Never and I mean never share any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.

First question, are you the hub administrator?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 13

Oh, sorry for information sharing.

Yes, I'm a hub administrator, I think 🙂

There is another account but it can't access the hub with the same message.

Message 4 of 13

Hi, any news on this? I am still unable to access the hub...

Message 5 of 13

@d.soldatenkov

Not sure what you think the forum users can do about this..  We have no way of troubleshooting why you are unable to get into your hub.  Have you contacted Autodesk directly?  Have you creating a support case through your Autodesk Account?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 13

I can't access my support page as well.

It shows one and the same page:

image (1).png

Message 7 of 13

@d.soldatenkov

I would chat with an Autodesk Agent >>here<< (as a start).  Not sure if this department will be able to assist in hub issues.

Mark Lancaster

Message 8 of 13

Thank you. I had a chat and they promised to repair "View my support cases" page. When it is done I will create a case about hub access.

Message 9 of 13

Oh! They repaired my "Support requests". Now I can continue!

Message 10 of 13

When you select the "Access Now" button next to BIM 360 Team in manage.autodesk.com, you're getting that error?

If so, then it sounds like you created a BIM 360 Team hub that's now tied to your contract with us, but you yourself are not a member of that BIM 360 Team hub.  The solution is to get yourself added to that BIM 360 Team hub.

If you can sign into your BIM 360 Team hub with the administrator Autodesk ID, then you can resolve this yourself.  If you cannot sign into your BIM 360 Team hub with the administrator Autodesk ID, then you'd need to get the administrator swapped out via a support request with us.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 11 of 13

Thank you so much. Our problem is solved - the hub admin was registered to another account.
But this hub was suggested to me by default for administration and I couldn't detect who is admin...

Message 12 of 13

Hi Kyle - i am having the same issue.  All of the sudden today my hub is not accessible.

This is a major issue as I am not able to access any of my files.

Adam

Message 13 of 13

@CadWhisperer would be helpful to provide a bit more detail on what you mean by "All of the sudden today my hub is not accessible."  We can better help you with a clearer picture of what you're experiencing.

1. What is the expected behavior, and what are you seeing instead?
  2. Is there a screen grab or error message that illustrates the situation you're in?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report