Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track who has been a cloud model

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
jcollinsDE7RT
299 Views, 7 Replies

Track who has been a cloud model

There have been changes made in my model that were not approved. How can i track who has been in my cloud model? My show history option is grayed out as i understand should be in a cloud shared model.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
RSomppi
in reply to: jcollinsDE7RT

Why don't you just find out who edited the elements? Do you know how to check?

Message 3 of 8
jcollinsDE7RT
in reply to: RSomppi

Unfortunately not, I know how to invite designers to the model but not how to see what they have done. It's not so much as being able to see exactly what has been done and by whom, but if I knew when they were in the model I would have my answers.
Message 4 of 8
RSomppi

@jcollinsDE7RT wrote:
I knew when they were in the model I would have my answers.

Since that isn't available, you will have to do a little investigation and see who made the changes.

Turn on worksharing display and hover an element that has been edited. The user information is in the pop-up.

Message 5 of 8
jcollinsDE7RT

Thank you, The issues in the drawing are of malicious implications. I doubt a petition would return any volunteers of admission. I will have to look into the worksharing pop-up. I get no information when I do this now.
Message 6 of 8
RSomppi

@jcollinsDE7RT wrote:
Thank you, The issues in the drawing are of malicious implications. 

That's unfortunate. Are you sure? That can be very serious and could put the company at risk.

@jcollinsDE7RT wrote:
I will have to look into the worksharing pop-up. I get no information when I do this now.

Are you sure you are doing it corectly?

This is the pop-up that you should be seeing. The user information has been blocked in my screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 105306.png

Message 7 of 8
jcollinsDE7RT

That’s why I’m trying to find conclusive evidence before I say anything to anyone in my office about this. More specifically, The structural model had been mirrored to outside of the area of the other models. We are not just talking about an accidental shift or nudge of a model but the actions of unlocking and mirroring the model. Something that would be an intentional action.

When i hover, i only get the information about the object and not any of its data

jcollinsDE7RT_1-1697728389881.png

Message 8 of 8
RSomppi

@jcollinsDE7RT wrote:

That’s why I’m trying to find conclusive evidence before I say anything to anyone in my office about this.

That's actually why you should be notifying the hgher-ups. If it's happening beyond this one incident, they need to take action ASAP.

@jcollinsDE7RT wrote:

When i hover, i only get the information about the object and not any of its data

Turn on worksharing display.

Worksharing Display.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report