Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared folder in Project File

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aortiz9PQVW
235 Views, 1 Reply

Shared folder in Project File

Is there a way to generate a publicly shared folder log from project files?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @aortiz9PQVW,

I am not sure if you are in BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs. So I have posted both for you.

BIM 360 Docs

In BIM 360 Docs can do export a report a project activity log directly from the Project Admin > Services > Document Management > Activity. This will give you a log of activity on the project.

How to export a Project Activity Log 

You can generate a log of all documents in a given folder or subfolder in BIM 360 Docs but I am not sure if it will list what has been shared only the files within the folder. It is possible do it for individual files by clicking the three dots after document file name and selecting View file activities.  

How to general an individual file activities log 

Autodesk Docs

Now in you do not have the options to export a project activity log directly from the Project Admin. So you will need to go to the folder and file you require an activity log from. Select the three dots on the right of the file and select View file activities. Similar to BIM 360 Docs.

The final option it is possible you could get the information from Insights Data Connector as this does provide project data such as daily logs, but I have never checked to see if it can. So you will have to test it out.

I hope this helps.

Please click the Accept Solution button if my reply answers your question.

Twitter: @TheDarkAsset
LinkedIn: gareth-spencer-84202532

Gareth Spencer
BIM Technical Consultant | Man and Machine (UK)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report