Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Management Module: Only PDF's and Images in Submittels

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
ruud.vantongeren
286 Views, 1 Reply

Project Management Module: Only PDF's and Images in Submittels

When I want to add files in a package I see that I can add PDF's and Images only. Why is that? 

I can imagine that this is the preference setting but I think a second option "All files" when selecting files would be very welcome

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @ruud.vantongeren,

Thank you for posting to the BIM 360 Docs Forum.  The reason you are only seeing PDF and image files is because BIM 360 Docs Submittals is only designed to support these types.  For more information, please see the Help documentation To Work with Submittals under Create Submittal Item.

If there is an improvement that you would like to see around the Submittals feature, I strongly encourage you to post to the BIM 360 Ideas site with your suggestion.  If you are interested in seeing inclusion of Revit files, you can VOTE UP the existing Idea here.

If the information provided helps answer your forum post, please choose Accept as Solution so that other members can find the answer as well.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report