Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New project from template does not include members

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
PatrickGSR94
501 Views, 3 Replies

New project from template does not include members

I have created a project template in ACC that includes our company team production members as "members" in that template, plus folder structure in the Docs section.  However when I create a project from the template, it only lists me as a member, and I still have to add every person in my office as members, manually.  The folder structure is created, but the members aren't there.  Why is this happening?  Why even allow members to be added to a template if they're not included in a project created from that template?

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Yien_Chao
in reply to: PatrickGSR94

same here. i dont think members could be part of the template. yet.

Message 3 of 4
ds_arch

Same here... really annoying when I want all my BIM managers to have all projects so anyone of them can add members as the project evolves

Message 4 of 4
PatrickGSR94

So my post was actually incorrect.  The members do get added, it just takes several minutes.  Which seems a bit weird to me.  But it does work as intended.  Within 5 minutes of project creation, all members in my office are included, since they're included in the template.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report